Thursday, July 19, 2007

A picture is worth...

A few weeks ago, we had our engagement photo session with our photographers, the Wiebners. They are a husband and wife team whose work grabbed my attention several months before we were even engaged. It might sound crazy, but once we got engaged, they were the first and only photographers we met with. There was no doubt in my mind that they had the creative, edgy style we were looking for, without being too shmushy or into special effects. (I am more of a fan of effects being done in the camera, not on a computer.) They were a bit of a splurge, but photography is one thing I can't bear to scrimp on (and they are still a lot more affordable than other local photographers whose work I don't even like as much).

Without further ado, here are a few highlights from our fun photo session in the cute little town we live in!











No comments: