Sunday, September 9, 2007

ch-ch-ch-changes...

What a hectic time the last several weeks have been! I realize I haven't written much, but I have good reason -- there is a good possibility that tomorrow, I will be getting a job offer with a company that I have been pursuing for a year now. Yes -- a YEAR! It's all a little overwhelming, and a little scary with the big change of becoming a wife also on the horizon (we are almost at the one-year mark!), but I think it's a change that I need.

Mr. Blushing is 100% supportive of the change, as he has witnessed first-hand how miserable I have been at my job for a little while now... this new job will be a challenge, but I think it will ultimately make me much happier, and that means I will be able to focus my free time on planning for our big day and enjoying Mr. Blushing's company, instead of complaining about work all the time.

Has anyone out there had a career change greatly impact their personal relationships in a positive way?

Or, has starting a new job while planning a wedding been overwhelming for anyone? In the end, was it worth it?

No comments: