Thursday, September 13, 2007

Gocco, I love you so

The time has come.... I finally own my very own Gocco!


My wonderful brother and new sister-in-law got me this most fabulous device as a (belated) birthday present. With all of the chaos that this time of year brings to my life, I have not yet been able to break in my cute new screen-printing friend, but I am chomping at the bit to start! I used to L-O-V-E spending hours on end in the screen printing studio during my senior year at the University of Delaware, but continuing the art of printmaking beyond college became difficult with a lack of a studio space to get messy. I can't wait to (sort of) experience that again.... it may be on a smaller scale, but I have a feeling that I will love it just as much!

Wedding DIY projects: here I COME!

No comments: