Saturday, June 14, 2008

Personal Style Guide? Yes, Please!

It may be early to start thinking about what I'll be wearing during our honeymoon in Antigua (since it's not for another 3+ months), but when we head to the Caribbean it will be fall in Pennsylvania, and finding cute tropical-worthy attire may not be easy. Usually by early August, the stores are starting to stock their fall clothes, and I don't want to be stuck without anything cute to wear while enjoying a week of paradise with my new hubby.

Today I got quite an exciting email from one of my favorite stores, Anthropologie: they are now offering complimentary personal shopping at select stores! All you need to do is call to schedule an appointment, and your shopper will mix and match a handful of outfits and accessories in the sizes, colors, and styles that you like.

I don't allow myself to go to Anthro too often because that would mean a serious negative balance in my bank account, but I do treat myself to some pretty Anthro pieces every so often, and I rarely feel like anything I have purchased there in the last few years has gone out of style. The honeymoon might be a nice excuse to splurge on a couple of nice items for my trousseau. And what better way to pamper myself than with a personal shopper to do the leg work for me! It may be free, but it will still feel like a treat :-)

Perhaps I'll be taking home one (or two!) of these cute items:

No comments: