Saturday, January 5, 2008

Hooray for free samples!

No, I'm not talking about the little free samples of strange concoctions at the grocery store.... free paper samples! My favorite kind!

I recently found some pocket-folds on paperpresentation.com that I'm thinking about using for our save-the-dates. The pockets they offer are a good price, and there is a nice range of colors and styles. When I was perusing the website to find a place to order samples, I couldn't find any such information. Most of these paper websites offer samples, but they typically run from $5-$7 per sample, which can get a little pricey if you are comparing several colors, styles, etc.

I proceeded to use the handy dandy "contact us" link and emailed the Paper Presentation folks to see if I could get a sample or two. They wrote back to tell me that I could get up to FIVE samples, at no charge! Unheard of! Exactly six days later, I received the five different samples I ordered, in an envelope with $2 worth of postage. And I didn't have to pay a penny.


Yay for vendors who realize that treating customers well from the beginning will pay off later on!

Another bonus about Paper Presentation is that they guarantee satisfaction with their products, and if you're not satisfied you can return them within 60 days.

Have you found any other vendors out there (paper or non-paper) that offer free samples for your convenience? Share 'em with the hive!

No comments: