Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm a Blog Stalker

I have to come clean: I completely stalk my photographers' blog. Like, if blog restraining orders existed, I might be issued one and asked to stay 100 yards away from their blog at all times. There are not many days that go by that I don't check it out, hoping for some fabulous new photos to drool over. When there is nothing new going on, I'm a little bummed out, especially during this time of year when there might not be as many weddings taking place.

Well now, the Wiebners have really gone and done it.... they have made their blog even bigger and better and more fabulous. The photos are larger, there are more photos shown from each wedding, you can comment on posts, and you can rate your favorite photos as you scroll through them. The top 14 favorites are shown as thumbnails at the top of each page, so you can choose to check out what everyone is loving the most.


Check out all the exciting new features here! I especially love the shots from the New Years Eve wedding they shot (scroll over to page two once you're there).


I'll let you know when they give me my restraining order!

No comments: