Saturday, May 10, 2008

Accessorize Me, Part Four

I have heard lots of brides say that they barely even use or notice their purse on the day of their wedding, so with this in mind, I decided to stick with a tight budget when it came to a bridal clutch. Sometimes I was tempted, though, by stunners like these:


Franchi Clarice Evening Clutch from Endless.com - $102

La Regale Antique Frame Full Bead from Endless.com - $98

Franchi Handbags Azure Tafetta Clutch from Zappos - $149

I also found this cute one for $39, and although it's much less expensive than the others, I still don't feel like spending $40 on something that no one will even see.

La Regale Satin Clutch from Endless.com - $39

While in New York last weekend my SIL took me to some jewelry stores that had walls completely lined with costume jewelry at very good prices. Although this is not where I found my earrings, I did find a great little simple clutch that not only perfectly matched the swatch of my dress fabric, but it was only $15.

It's hard to tell in the photos, but I swear it's champagne!

It is more structured than the other drool-worthy clutches that I can't afford, but simple doesn't have to be a bad thing. I can easily dress it up to be a little more fab:

With a rhinestone broach that I wore on a sash in my brother's wedding

Or with the Piper Ewan flower I bought off of Etsy
(originally for my hair, but I decided it's a bit too bold!)

In what creative ways have you spruced up bargain purchases for your wedding?

No comments: