Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ann Taylor Sale!

I received an email yesterday about a weekend-long sale at Ann Taylor, and this dress in the email caught my eye:

Photo from http://www.anntaylor.com/

This dress looks so much like my bridesmaid's dresses, I almost did a double-take! Regardless, I wanted to share this great sale with the hive. In stores and online through this Sunday, 4/13, you can get 20% off your purchase of $100 or more, and online orders over $100 have free shipping.

The dress above is not part of the Celebrations collection, but it would still be an adorable bridesmaid's dress (perhaps if you're in a rush to get a dress for your gals and can't wait the six weeks that other bridesmaid's dresses require). The Celebrations collection has an even better sale going on — 25% off any of their new styles (including bridal gowns!). I'm not sure how long this sale lasts, but don't miss your chance if you find a style you love.


Happy shopping! Let us know what you buy :-)

No comments: