Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cute Cake!

This cake is not what I, personally, am looking for in a wedding cake..... but I had to share it with the hive because it's just so stinkin' adorable!

Photo found here; cake by Gateaux, Inc.

I see a lot of the same cake designs over and over again from our favorite magazines and blogs (I'm guilty of stealing my own cake design from a photo that Miss Milkshake first posted), and this one is just completely different from anything else I've seen. I love all the little details. How adorable are the little shrubs and trees sitting on the tiers? How cute is the bridal shoppe on the bottom tier, and the bakery on the middle tier? It's like a little mini bridal village dollhouse-turned-cake!

Where are some other hidden gem cake designs that you have come across online?

No comments: