Saturday, December 22, 2007

We Wish You A Merry Cupcake

I'm sure it will be quiet in the hive over the next few days, so I wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a happy holiday season, whatever holiday(s) you may be celebrating! Thank you to all of you for bringing lots of cheer into my life in 2007. I wish the same to you over the holidays and in 2008!

For those of you who celebrate Christmas and may have a little gift shopping left to do, how about a little Cupcake cheer? Johnny Cupcakes is a fun company based out of Boston that makes these great t-shirts and other cool items, with cupcakes replacing images in all different familiar pop culture icons. I discovered them online last year, and always get a kick out of their designs. It's too late to order online in time for Christmas, but those of you in the Boston area still have a shot at picking up some of these super awesome designs :-)






No comments: